Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 2 - Setting the Foundations!

Well, so far so good! The first day went pretty well, my meals were healthy and resisted the temptation to indulge in a mountain of ice cream and cider in the English sunshine!

For breakfast I ate Special K with semi-skimmed milk, and pasta with vegetables for lunch followed by a fat free natural yoghurt. I had two apples as snacks, and for tea had 95% meat BBQ smoky sausages with salad and corn on the cob. Yum!

Our fridge is now fully stocked with healthy foods, and I'm excited to try out new recipes to keep myself motivated. If any of you have any recipes, pass them my way! :)

To celebrate 'one year till our wedding' we did go to our local pub along the River Severn and I enjoyed a corona watching the world go by! That was the only bad thing that went past my lips yesterday so I made sure I enjoyed every last sip!

Today I am going to TWO barbecues, so fingers crossed I manage to resist temptation for a second day!

Speak soon,
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment