Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 6 - The Trainers Are Out!

Hey everyone!



Progress was well and truly made today. I went for a 3 mile walk after walk, and jogged a few times during the walk and felt great! My breathing wasn't fantastic, but I am working on improving that and hopefully by the weekend I can run a mile soldily without stopping. We walk the same route quite often so thought this would be the best way to start. I have tried jogging it in the past, and like today as soon as I have struggle to breath I stop, and then never attempt to run again for a few more weeks! But this time I am going to keep it up, and do the route atleast once more, if not twice, before the weekend.

Food Diary -

Breakfast - Special K with semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - Pasta with peppers, tomatoes and a table spoon of light mayonnaise

Tea - Sweet potato with salad, vegatable rice and corn on the cob. Delicious! (picture below)

Snacks - Grapes, 1 x orange



I have felt so much more confident today that I can do this. I wanted to do exercise, rather than feeling I had to, which is real progress for me! I have also not had any real cravings for bad food, and hardly felt hungry. I am hoping this is the sign of things to come... fingers crossed!

I'll be back tomorrow with more!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment