Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 9 - Weigh In Week 1

D-Day has arrived!!! I was very nervous to step on the scales, these results are below...

Weight: 13st 7lbs

3lbs weight loss! I'm so chuffed! I've stuck to the healthy eating, with a few treats thrown in, and I'm so happy with the results! It just goes to show healthy eating with the occasional treat goes along way.

Measurements:

Arms: 31cm. Lost 1cm!
Chest: 100cm. Lost 3cm!!!
Waist: 88cm. Lost 4cm!!!!!!!
Hips: 116cm. Lost 1cm!
Thigh: 66cm. Lost 1cm!

I am so SO happy with the results just after one week! Allowing myself to have a few treats makes me feel like I've not even been 'dieting', which is perfect for me to continue this long term.

Today I shall mostly be grinning like a cheshire cat whilst decorating and attempting my jog!

I also wanted to post this picture that I saw on fitnessista's blog the other day, it feels very relevant to what I'm doing right now and wanted to share it with you all!

I'll be back tomorrow, hope everyone has a fantastic jubilee weekend!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment