Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 13 - Busy Bee!

Hi All!

Hope you are all well! Today is only going to be a quick post as the other half and myself are on route to Harry Potter Studio Tour in London. I am so freekin' excited I'm like a child at Chirstmas! I will be posting pictures of our day tomorrow :)

Yesterday, diet wise went okay. I ate special k with semi skimmed milk for breakfast followed by spaghetti bolognese for tea. I'd be running around doing errands that I didn't eat any lunch, I didn't eat breakfast til late though so didn't feel the need to then have some lunch. Although I did eat a few biscuits when I went to the parents. Thinking about it eating some lunch would've probably stopped me from eating them. Planning is everything!!!!

I would love to hear from any of you that are currently dieting too, or changing their bad habits to good. It would be lovely to hear your stories to encourage me to do better and work harder!

Speak to you all tomorrow :)

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment