Thursday 7 June 2012

Day 14 - Expecto Patronum!

Well guys, today was just magical! (excuse the pun!)

I had booked our tickets at Christmas, to attend the Harry Potter Studio Tour. We had been looking forward to it for some time, and it certainly did not disappoint! I will include some pictures in this post of our day, I won't go into too much detail as I don't want to ruin it for anyone else going. All I can say is, GO! It is such an amazing experience, I don't know why more film sets aren't available for tours.









I took almost 300 pictures (I know, a little excessive!) so these are just a select few! It was amazing seeing all of the sets, props and costumes used throughout all of the films. We watched the last few films again before we went to the studios, now I want to watch them all over again! I didn't fully appreciate the attention to detail the set, costume and prop designers made until I saw it up close. It was incredible, and what a job to have as well?! Jealous!

I am disappointed to say that the diet was not a success today. I tried to stay as healthy as possible but light bites and snacks just aren't healthy! Below is what I ate;

Breakfast - special k with semi skimmed milk
Lunch - selection of melon slices, packet of salt and vingear crips and a sausage roll
Snack - Cadburys caramel bar, woops!
Lunch - pasta with peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, basil and pasatta

The diet is back ON today! I have eaten melon slices for breakfast, and plan to have salad for lunch and pasta for tea. We are pasta lovers in this household!!!

Hope you all have a great day.

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment