Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 34 - Insanity!

Hey guys!

So, who has heard of insanity? Who has tried insanity? I am contemplating buying it once my toe heals. It is alot better today, so I am hoping everything will be back to normal by the end of the week. Not sure if it was actually a broken toe now by the speed of my recovery! It is still splinted up to the next toe just to help it heal better but hopefully that can come off soon!

Anyway, back to insanity! For those who have not heard of it, Insanity is a high cardio workout, which can be bought on DVD. It is a strict 60day workout plan, with each day being a different workout. I've read a lot about it and it looks very intense, but for some weird reason I still want to give it a go! What do you think? Do I need to get fitter first?

Wedding wise, I have been looking at more dresses! I know exactly what style I want now, and think I've found the one, but am just making my last few final checks to make sure I make the right decision! So I'm hopefully going to two more dress shops in the near future to put my mind at rest!

Food Diary -

Breakfast - Special K with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - Spaghetti (yep- just tinned spaghetti!)
Tea - Pork chops with mash potato, peas, sweet corn and carrots. It was delish! Picture below.

Be back tomorrow with more tales :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment