Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 43 - Feeling Lighter!

If only my blog title meant physically about my figure! No no... that's not what it means.

... I had my hair highlighted. I am naturally quite blonde but over the past year or so I have been dying it a strawberry blonde / light brown colour. In time for my wedding I have decided to go lighter, as I think it suits my colouring more, and is easier to maintain.

What do you guys think? From this...

To this...


I'm loving having my blonde hair back, I just wish the English weather would brighten up along with it too! Yesterday evening we went to a wedding, it was in such a lovely setting and got me all excited for my wedding! Below is the outfit I wore...

Dress: Zara
Shoes: Next


Hope you all have a great weekend, I will be back very shortly with my weigh in results!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment