Monday 23 July 2012

Day 60 - Revisiting the Weekend

Well, it has been a manic few days to say the least!

Saturday -
Bridesmaid dresses were ordered! I am so SO excited to see the finished dressed in a few months!

I tried on the 'maybe' dress for the fourth time, and have made the decision it's THE dress! I haven't ordered it yet as I want to lose more weight first. September it will be ordered!

We discussed invites, order of service and all other stationary, and have chosen the style we want. Now to discuss with my graphic designer friend!

We finally had a great weekend weather wise, so made the most of it and mowed the lawns. It makes the world of difference! I love how the garden looks once the lawn is cut, I just hate doing it! I think it's because it's one of those jobs you know will need doing week in week out over the summer, and never seems to go away!

Myself and the other half then went our seperate ways and went out with different friends. I went to a friends house with the girls to celebrate her birthday, and my partner to a new friends house warming. I had such a good evening catching up with the girls, and even managed a little boogie on the 'dance floor' aka decking!


Me with the birthday girl (centre) and my maid of honor (right)!

Sunday -

Visited the parents as my mum has badly bruised her ankle and can't walk properly! So we popped round and I did a few jobs for her. After breaking my toe I completely understand how limited mobility is so fustrating!

As it was an even sunnier day than Saturday I tried to spend as much of it as possible outside, whether it was painting the new garden gate or trying to finish my book! Below is a picture of where I spent most of my time yesterday... heaven.

AND I finished my book, bonus! I will be starting 50 Shades of Grey in the next few days to see what all the fuss is about!

Diet wise, I have been good. We ate homemade chilli with boiled rice at the birthday party, and yesterday we ate spaghetti and salad for tea. I did indulge in a small ice-cream but hey, when the sun shines!

Hope you are all well and having a great time whenever you are in the world!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment