Thursday 26 July 2012

Day 63 - Summers Day


Another beautiful day in England!
We are so lucky at the moment with the weather, I just hope it stays for the weekend so I can make the most of it! Unfortunately I spent my day in an office so don’t get chance to be out it in it until the evening, and then time just flies!
Last night we spent the evening at my parent’s house before they left to go on holiday today. They have flown to Majorca, a Spanish Balearic Island, for a week. I am so SO jealous of them, a week by a pool in the glorious sunshine is just what I need right now!
My gorgeous niece was there too and I just had to share this snap with you all, my hubby to be and niece! Shortly after this photo was taken she turned and looked and him, and proceeded to burst into tears! Oops!

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful, I searched the internet at lunch time for bridal dresses, checking if I really am making the right decision. Good, or bad, I came across the Allure designer.
Oh. My. God.
How stunning?!
I think I have tried a few of their dresses on throughout my dress-trying-on process, but did not really fully appreciate how amazing their range is until viewing their website. So, in true ‘Ellie’ style I jotted down all of the dresses I like the look of, all ---- of them, (the most dresses I’ve liked from one place!) and have sent off emails to all of the local bridal shops that stock this designer to see if I can try them on. Fingers crossed they have some! As much as I LOVE the dress I THINK is mine, there are a couple of elements that I would change if I could, and some of these Allure dresses were exactly to what I would change ‘my’ dress to. I won’t include any of the dresses I listed (or have I?!), as I don’t want to give the game away, but below are a couple of the dresses from the collection I looked at. How beautiful?!


So, the hunt still continues, I think, but I know exactly what I want, so hopefully the search will come to a close soon!
Diet wise, today was relatively good. I ate well, but didn’t get chance to go for another walk, however did use my shake weight and did a few sit ups. It was so hot and muggy last night it felt like working out in a sauna! Good for calorie burning I guess?!

My cheese and ham salad lunch.

Keep a look out for my shake weight progress blog post coming up very shortly…
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment