Friday 27 July 2012

Day 64 - Canine Friend

Another glorious day in England! I could so get used to this weather, although I'm not expecting it to last for much longer!

After work the other half went to play golf with his Mum, and so I stayed home getting some chores done ready for the weekend. I did have someone to keep me company though!


The mother in law left her dog with me whilst they went to play golf. Jinley, the dog, and I had a lovely evening together! We went for a lovely walk around a local park, chilled on the sofa catching up on TV programmes, and reading blogs! A lovely girls night :)



After our walk I had worked up quite an appetite so roasted myself some sweet potato, jacket potatos, mushrooms and peppers. It was a 'use what is left in the fridge' meal, but I really enjoyed it!



I am still waiting to hear back from the bridal shops to see if the have any of the dresses I like in stock... fingers crossed people!

Hope you are all having a good week, tomorrow will be another weigh in! I have tried really hard this week, so hope I have lost some more weight. Less than 10 months til the wedding now, so the countdown is on!!!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment