Monday 30 July 2012

Day 67 - Sunday Funday

And it is Monday again!

Yesterday we put up our new garden gate, I am aware how completely sad and boring this sounds but it has made so much difference to our garden! Here is the before gate...

And the new 'after' gate! I think it is safe to say it is a definate improvement! 

After sorting the garden we then went shopping, got the food for the week and treated myself to a couple of new nail varnishes. I have a thing for nail varnish, if you have not guessed already!

I normally go for more neutral colours, but this light lilac colour caught me eye, and well the glitter. Ho could I refuse?! Hoping the colours look just as good on my nails as they do below! 

We then cooked a yummy tea, one of our go-to's if we are busy! Spaghetti mixed with peppers, onions, mushrooms, basil, pasatta and garlic. I always add a little parmesan on top once cooked, plus a little tabasco for a little kick! It tastes amazing, and is healthy... double win!


Hope you all had a great weekend, not long til the next one!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment