Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 75 - Monday Madness

Today has been a good day! The day started well with porridge and raspberries...


... followed by my lunch of ham and salad, along with my snacks for the day...


...and finished with sweet potato with mushrooms, onions, peppers in a spicy tomato sauce and a little parmesam on top. I am a failed blogger though as I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture! But it looked along the lines of this...



A previous meal, but it looked similar, just a smaller portion and less parmesan. I am working my way towards a healthier bod don't cha know!? :)

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I went to pick up my prescription from the pharmacy to help with my palpitations, and came home to start tea and prepare lunch for tomorrow! Doesn't time fly when you have to work full time?

Hope you are all well and enjoying my blog!

Ellie x




No comments:

Post a Comment