Tuesday 14 August 2012

Day 82 - Food for Thought

Today started well...


This kept me full for well over four hours! That is a huge achievement for my stomach to stay full for that long!

My lunch consisited of broccoli and cheese pasta, a ready made packet but relatively healthy.

And I finished the day with this...





Delicious!

We made enough for me to have the leftovers for my lunch tomorrow, which I can't wait to eat already!

Before we had tea we went for a 30minute walk, which we jogged a couple of minutes of. It was good to get back out and moving again. It was very muggy outside aswell, so the 30 minutes walk felt like twice as long, and we looked very red and sweaty from it afterwards!

I will be going on another walk tomorrow, and doing my abs workout. I am feeling very motivated and eager to reach this weeks targets!

Hope you have all had a great start to the week!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment