Thursday 16 August 2012

Day 84 - Housewife

Don't you just love chores? Once one is done, another three appear!

Last night I spent my evening catching up on all house related chores, cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, hoovering, even cleaning out our cutlery draw. I don't understand how things can get so messy! So I managed to get those jobs done, but I have come home from work today and looked around and found atleast four if not five more jobs to do! Urgh, when will it ever end?!

I try to assign different chores for different days, to make it feel less daunting when they need doing, but then on the other hand it always feels like I am cleaning something! What routine do you go by, all at once, or piece by piece? Let me know any tips you have too, I'm always on the look out for some new cleaning tips!

As I had some many chores to catch up on aswell as cooking tea and fitting in a little down time, I didn't do any exercise. Well, if you don't count scrubbing the bathroom within an inch of its life then I didn't!

We then had a burger each for tea, no bread!, with salad and corn on the cob. Very tasty, and pretty healthy! I also made a little homemade coleslaw to go with my tea, and I have to say it was delicious!

All I did was chop up a little white cabbage, grate a carrot and chop up one spring onion and then mixed in some light mayonnaise. I didn't have any Dijon mustard otherwise that would've gone in too, but it was tasty all the same!

Hope your all having a fab week.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment