Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 100

Day 100! Wow! How fast is this going?

Today I cracked on with some DIY, which always helps me relax and unwind. We are hopefully getting our kitchen redecorated next year after the wedding, and so to make it look more presentable in the mean time I repainted our wall tiles. This is the before...


... and this is the after...



I am very happy with how it has turned out, especially as the paint only cost £12! A quick and easy way to brighten a dull room! How much did that sound like an advert?! Cringe!

It took me most of the day to paint the tiles, as well as gloss my whole house again! It felt good and refreshing to give the tiles, doors and skirting boards a fresh lick of paint. Sort of like, a fresh start? Deep I know!

Todays food was good, I had poached eggs on toast for lunch, followed by vegetables and spaghetti for tea.


Yum!

Check back tomorrow for my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment