Wednesday 19 September 2012

Day 118 - Happy Chef!

I went on a brief walk after work today, as well as doing a crazy supermarket dash getting in our supplies for the next few days. My Mum, Sister and Niece came over for tea, but I hadn't got any food in so had to make a hectic trip after work. I was in and out within ten minutes, which must be a record! I had worked up a right sweat by the time I got home, surely that was worth a few burnt calories?!

I cooked spaghetti bolognese for us all, one of our staple, go to meals which is quick and easy to cook, especially when you have guests to occupy! I use extra lean mince which is the best to use, as there is less fat in it, and I make my own bolognese sauce with passatta and herbs, again the more healthie option! I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but this is the leftovers for my lunch tomorrow...



The little one had fun with her tea, again! Today was the first time she crawled, so my sister had to bring her round to show me! It was amazing to see, and it is even more amazing how quickly she is growing!


Last night there was a little progress with the garden. We took up some of the slabs and began to level out the ground underneath ready for the gravel. It is really starting to take shape now, and I can't wait to see it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment